Etruscan Revival Gold Earrings
Antique Etruscan revival gold earrings designed as trumpet flowers and decorated with bead and wirework, each suspending three gold chains terminating in natural pearl drops.
French, ca. 1870, retailed by Luigi Casalta, Naples, Italy.
Length: 1 3/4 inches
The Neapolitan jeweler Luigi Casalta established his business in 1851 and supplied jewels to the Imperial Court of Austria, the Royal Court of Italy, and to H.R.H Princess Louise of Prussia. Revival jewels were his specialty.