Antique Witch’s Heart Pendant Brooch
Red guilloché enamel witch’s heart pendant brooch with white and black enamel border, green enamel acanthus leaves, and set with a natural pearl in the center. Inscribed on reverse: “Token of friendship from the Council of the E.S.B. Soldiers’ & Sailors’ Family Association, 1901.” For more about witch’s heart jewelry, see our blog post.
English, ca. 1900. Retailed by Frazer and Haws, Regent Street, London.
Length (incl. bail): 1-1/4 in.
This item is available for purchase online and in our 745 Fifth Avenue galleries.